Self delusion is my optimism

Monday, September 11, 2006

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 4 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Gender: Female

Pointers (WITH NO RANKING):

1) Honesty is a big big factor.
2) Being faithful...it's a common want so i think no elaboration is needed.
3) Confidence,but not to the point of having an ego,girls or people with egos turn me off.
4) No camwhores ty!Pictures are fine,but over-doing is not.
5) Kind hearted?Girl's who care for things or people or animals are a big plus,it shows the character of her.
6) Urm,it'd be best if she were shorter than me.=x Age doesn't really matter much to me.
7) Not too materialistic,i'd be glad if she were happy even if its a walk in the park or along the beach with me.
8) I think the most important thing is that she truly loves me,i think thats the biggest factor,looks are secondary.

I'm gonna choose Umairah,eelen,joanne and justina to do this.=) If you guys happen to see this of cause!No hard feelings if you people don't!Serious!Cause you guys,oops,girls are s'posed to be mugging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home